Fall Adventures

I love fall adventures.  Fall always instills in me a sort of wanderlust.  It's a wanderlust for farmer's markets, apple orchards, pumpkins, small New England towns and pretty pictures.  And it just grows as October comes near.

Now, too bad I have homework.

Last year (exactly a year ago this weekend!) we had the excuse to head out to a small town New England (meets Brazil!) wedding.  That took care of my picture craving/wanderlust for a while.  This year, I will have to find my own opportunities.
But NES and I found a little time yesterday to venture out to several of those things.   Picture time.











And then PM and MS came for a visit!  We had a fun afternoon of vintage baseball, folk music, ice cream, wandering and vacation pictures!  Oh, and some excellent food gifts!













Comments

Popular Posts