Farmer's Market No. 1

I finally made it to my first farmer's market of the season on Friday!  Finally!  It took me a while, but I did get there!
It was a very, very warm day, so it was a little sparse as far as vendors went.  But still, it was a lot bigger than the one here in town.  So, I can't complain.  Although, I feel like I would have complained if I had been sitting out there.  I only spent about 15 minutes there.  I can't imagine 3 hours.   It was quite warm.
It was a pretty, sunny day though!  Although, then the thunderstorms came rolling in.  Welcome to summer weather.


The returns for my trip: a bag of lettuce, sugar snap peas (for snacking, of course!), ground beef and Finnish coffee bread.    Hooray for summer!

Comments

  1. Did I read that right - you bought ground beef?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom's request! Haha, I won't be eating it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts