Apologies

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. It's finals season, but a post is in the works, I promise!!! But I found this quote in a really cute book called "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" (advice I may or may not be needing at this moment . . . ) and I wanted to share it.
"What I love about cooking it that after a hard day, there is something comforting about the fact that if you melt butter and add flour and then hot stock, it will get thick! It's a sure thing! It's a sure thing in a world where nothing is sure . . . ." -Nora Ephron

Even though I can never get anything to thicken, I can definitely connect to this quote. Anyway, when I emerge from the world of lesson planning and unit work, I will post! With real food and recipes involved!

Comments

  1. The end of the semester can be intense. This, too, shall pass. Many hours of cooking ( and eating...they go together, ya know) enjoyment await you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts