Thyme

Call this procrastination if you want, I don't care. But I have an important announcement: I finally have thyme in my spice collection. I am ashamed to admit that thyme is my favorite spice AND I have a blog named after it and it took me 2+ months to buy it. However, it is in my cabinet now and that's what matters.
What is this thyme for, you ask? You'll just have to wait and find out.

Also, I went grocery shopping today (exciting!) and I was incredibly impressed with the service -- practically every time I walked down an aisle, I was greeted by a helpful employee. But on top of that, there were samples of not only chocolate cake and pumpkin butter, but also English cheddar, French blue and Italian triple creme cheeses. Those seem pretty gourmet for supermarket samples, in my opinion. Not that I'm complaining.

I promise more cooking next time!

Comments

Popular Posts