Almond Butter Protein Bar {VLOG!}

Hi!  So since I finally had a few hours when I felt like I could take a break from school work, and I needed to make some almond butter and protein bars, I decided to make something new!

I made a vlog!  Whee!  I have been meaning to share my new adaptation of my previous post on peanut butter chocolate chip protein bars (which, coincidentally, posted last October 9!), and I decided to try out the whole vlogging thing.  If you don't have 20 minutes to watch a headless version of me make protein bars, check out the second video! (P.S. I'll work on my camera skills before next time!)





No Bake Almond Butter Protein Bars 
adapted from Color Me Meg

2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup rice krispies cereal
1 tbsp. protein powder of choice
1 tbsp. PB2
2 tbsp. chia seeds
1 tsp. cinnamon

3/4 cup almond butter  (homemade works fine!)
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup brown sugar

1/3 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup almond m&ms


Mix the oats, rice krispies, protein powder, PB2, chia seeds in a large bowl.

In a small microwaveable bowl, place the almond butter, honey, and brown sugar and heat for 20-30 seconds to melt.  Stir to get a consistent smooth paste. 

Combine the paste into the dry ingredients and stir until mixed well. 

Mix in the chocolate chips and m&ms.

Press into a foil lined 9x13 pan and chill for at least an hour.  Cut into bars.  Store in the refrigerator.

Comments

Popular Posts