Shepherd's Pie

See, NES loves his ground meat.  Especially burgers and lasanga.  But other things, too.  I, on the other hand, usually don't.  It's one of my weird, quirky food things.

So, I decided that I really like steak and ale pie, so I wanted to try something similar to see if I could deal with the ground meat.  I figured that shepherd's pie was pretty close, and seriously, who doesn't love mashed potatoes?
I forgot to get fresh veggies for it (duh, but it's been a busy couple weeks, hence the lack of posts) so I used some frozen peas and carrots.  I didn't get any pictures of the filling, since my hands were sticky from the meat.  Still not my favorite thing to deal with.
But then came the mashed potatoes!
Suddenly, shepherd's pie!
It was ok.  I'm still not entirely sold.  But it's a step.

I need to retrieve the recipe I used, so look for it in a later post!

Comments

Popular Posts